We're seeking a friendly, motivated, and knowledgeable salesperson to join our growing sales team! Previous experience in sales is required. Previous experience in flooring (Sales or installing) is preferred. Come work for a family-owned business with a great reputation, that focuses on customer/employee relations, backed by the Floor Trader name!
- Present, promote, and sell products to potential customers.
- Educate customers on which products will best fit their unique needs.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Call/visit potential clients to prospect new customers.
- Participate in regular sales calls, weekly sales meetings, and training as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends in products, services, and policies.
Compensation includes hourly wage, commission on sales, paid time off, health insurance, and a discount on all products and services offered!
WHAT WE DO
The Floor Trader’s members stock inventory and buy flooring products in bulk to deliver results to customers faster than most retailers. Our outlet business model caters to value-driven consumers looking for in-stock flooring they can take home today.
HOW WE DO IT
It's simple: big rolls mean big savings. With truckloads of carpet and pallets of hard-surface floors arriving weekly, The Floor Trader gets better deals from suppliers and passes those savings along to customers. With a no-frills message to customers, we support our outlet locations with DIY videos and campaigns targeting budget-savvy do-it-yourselfers.
WHY WE DO IT
The do-it-yourself community offers a wealth of opportunities to flooring retailers. The Floor Trader outlets win head-to-head every day against warehouse clubs and big-box stores while helping to make our independent business owners profitable in the DIY market.